Saturday, September 27, 2014

IC460, Island Reflections and Psalm 46:10a





Today's Inspiration Challenge comes from The Christmas Store.

Went to a Sweet 'n Sassy Class given by Korin Sutherland last night at The Scrapbook Station.

I must admit I searched The Christmas Store for an image with these colors 'cause I love this card we made. (We made 3) Korin was teaching her method of "reflections". I need more practice, but am proud of this beautiful work of Korin!





After posting the card I made last night at S'nS class, I thought it only fair that I make one today.

I have to admit I spent a "wee tad" last night (probably more today for the make and take!. I will be playing with these awesome stamps and sentiment for awhile now.

I used the bird on a branch on this canvas wall hanging for my inspiration.

I love how this card of encouragement came out. . . hope you do too!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

renee said...

love this technique Vicky..so rich..thanks for sharing your art.