Thursday, September 11, 2014

CCEE1437, Odd Day

Lois carries on as hostess and this week, she wants us to use an odd number of the same embellishment on our cards.  I used three rhinestone sticker embellishment and then added two sequins.  So take your pick, 3 sticker embellies or 5 counting the sequins!!!

It's time to start on those holiday cards like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  This week, I chose Halloween.  My zombie is a freebie from Opal Manor.  The sentiment is from TLC.  Since I mail a lot of my cards, I'm trying to be more of a CAS card maker.

Won't you join us?  Add CCEE1437 to keywords on splitcoaststampers.  Also, please link back to the CCEE Blog.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Haha ... Love it, perfect for Halloween!

Lois said...

What a funny (or perhaps, scary) sentiment! Cute Halloween card, Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fun sentiment, Vicky! So perfect with this spooky little green guy!

Liz Williams said...

No only odd in number, I love this odd little zombie. Kudos to you for starting all that holiday stamping.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

OMG, what a funny image that zombie is!! Great job on Odd day!

Sabrina said...

Fun image, Vicky! And the green gems and sequins make great embellishments. This makes me thing of some of the Calvin and Hobbes strips.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...another fabulous and fun sentiment with an equally fabulous image