Thursday, September 4, 2014

CCEE1436, Newsprint

Lois a/k/a clownmom, takes over as the hostess for September.  Lois first challenge is to use newsprint on your card.  Says Sept. 4th is Newspaper Carrier Day.

I used a couple dies to cut out my leaf swirl and flowers.  Used a Heidi Swaps stencil for the background and a Verve sentiment.

This was a fun challenge and I hope you'll join us in playing.  Don't forget to add CCEE1436 to keywords on splitcoaststamper and link back to the CCEE Blog.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love your newsprint flowers!

Ironlady said...

great idea using newsprint flowers - Maryann

Liz Williams said...

Love your pretty flowers. Like that background too.

Lynn McAuley said...

Such gorgeous newsprint blossoms, Vicky! And what a beautifully stenciled background with its sponged edges!

Lois said...

Love the way you cut your flowers from the newsprint! Very creative! And I like that Heidi Swapp stencil you used for the background.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Doesn't the print make for some fun flowers!! Great job.....and of course I love the RED!

Sabrina said...

The soft stencilled background is such a pretty setting for your newsprint flowers, Vicky. They really caught my eye when I came along to upload my card this week.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the effect the newsprint brings to your layered blooms...cool idea, Vicky

renee said...

great card vicky, love all the different elements you used..