Saturday, July 19, 2014

QFTD220, IC450, WT488, F4A230, Learn from Flowers


 I don't usually combine challenges, but missed most of them this week, so here goes:

WT488 - Make a Gate Card
F4A230 - Bright and Beautiful
QFTD220 - Mattsgirl
IC450 - Country Curtains

For the QFTD challenge, I chose this gorgeous work of art.

Obviously, I changed it to a gate card, eliminated one layer and used different designer papers. What a fantastic color artist Katie is...what a gorgeous, gorgeous gallery. I could case her forever and may be doing so in the future! Congrats, Katie...awesome gallery!!

For the inspiration challenge, I chose this beautiful, colorful pillow.

It's raining here all day today and I'm off to an outdoor wedding reception!!! Lucky me...and the bride and groom and guests! Gonna get a little crowded inside!!! LOL.

Have a great day/weekend!

1 comment:

renee said...

great job combining your challenges...hope you took your brellie yesterday!