Thursday, July 31, 2014

CCEE1431, Song

For her last challenge, Shirley says to make a card that is related to a song title.

One of my fav songs is "Ebb Tide" and I thought this ODBD stamp was perfect for this challenge.  Some swirls from my Cuttlebug EF and some Cricuit cuts from "Life is a Beach" finished up this card.  Oh, I got the sheet music from the internet.

This was a fun challenge.  Thanks, Shirley, for a month of really great challenges.  Won't YOU join in?  Please add CCEE1431 to keywords on splitcoaststamers and link back to the CCEE Blog here.

ETA:  I remember singing this son to my first born son when he had colic and it would calm him down.  Always love it!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

perfect image to go with your song title ... love your card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I have always loved this song too, Vicky! I can see how it would settle a child. Beautiful coloring of this wonderful image!

Lois said...

So very serene! And great stamp choice to go with your song.

Sabrina said...

I don't think I know that song, I'll have to look it up. I do know I love this card. The way you have coloured the sky is just so beautiful. I love the way you've used the embossed swirls which pick up on the waves, and the way you've incorporated your chosen song.

Joanne (jojot) said...

ah...here is this ocean beauty....I came right after midnight last night and it wasn't here.......I didn't want to miss telling you what a fab card this is.....and perfect for your choice of song

Ironlady said...

great card, there is something so peaceful about a red/pink sunset over the sea. - Maryann