Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CC486, Earth Laughs

Barbara is this week's color challenge hostess.  Barbara says:

Old Olive
Calypso Coral
Daffodil Delight

Also, anything but A2:  For dessert this week, don't just take a half-sheet of cardstock, fold it in half and decorate.  Makes something different:  i.e. a card that fits in a small business envelope, or a large business envelope, or a square card, a round card, a fun-fold card...a box, bag or something that you came up with.  Check out the tutorials on Split Coast Stampers for more ideas.  Have fun with this challenge!

As a guest designer, I must admit, I did not have Calypso Coral.  But, I found this designer paper by KandCo. that has various corals and oranges (although the photo is showing more orange, believe me there are corals in there!),  I colored the image with colors as close to these colors as my Prisma Pencils allowed.

I made a gate card with a belly band.  My insert shows the card open with the belly band in front.  Hope you like it.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

renee said...

happy fun colors vicky! great job.