Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CC485, Hello Navy Sand

What an honor to be asked to be a guest designer for the Color Challenge!!!!

I have to admit, when I first saw these colors, I kinda gulped!!!  But, after playing around for a little bit, I do like my card.  The colors are:

Hello Honey
Night of Navy
Sahara Sand
Neutrals of Choice

Dessert: Texture. However you want to portray some texture on your creation. Fibers, Felt, Embossing Folders, Mixed Media, etc.
 
I did not have the Sahara Sand and used a piece of Lost and Found designer paper in its place.  My digital image is from Operation Write Home and is colored with Copics.  The corner die is from Poppy Stamps.  I added burlap behind my image in order to get the dessert....also a twine bow.
 
I hope that  you like my card and look forward to the month of July!

1 comment:

renee said...

nice card Miss Vickie..great colors!