Friday, June 6, 2014

QFTD214, Hugs

Wow, that Nancy....one awesome gallery.   (Nancy is the Queen for the Day on splitcoaststampers.  She is known as stiz2003 on splitcoaststampers.)

I chose this beauty to case.

Now, I must admit that I was the lucky recipient of this more-gorgeous-IRL card...along with some foil that Nancy had used her amazing technique on....along with instructions! The foil makes beautiful cards!

I moved my die cut to the other side and did not leave any black showing as I wanted the die to stand along with that awesome foil Nancy colored! I did try to emboss the sentiment on the card, but my background was too busy and it didn't show up enough, so I had to resort to the panel...which I am not crazy about, but it works.

Thanks again and again for your generosity, Nancy. Your gallery is just amazing and you so deserve this honor.

1 comment:

renee said...

real beauty vicky..love this technique..good lucky today !