Thursday, June 26, 2014

CCEE1426, Sunglasses

As Anne's last challenge this month, she says it's all about sunglasses since the sun is directly overhead.

All my creatures, including the sun, are wearing sunglasses....all clip art colored with Copics.  I used Sand Flower Soft for my sand and added some glitter to the water....that little fish thinks those guys are kinda goofy and is ready to take a picture!

Come on; join us....you know you want to!  Please add CCEE1426 to your keywords on splitcoaststamper and link back to the CCEE blog. 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card, love all the creatures wearing sunnies!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous cast of characters in this fun-in-the-sun design, Vicky! Who could keep from smiling when they received this sensational card? I love it!

Lois said...

Too fun, Vicky! They must have had a sale at Sunglass Hut and your whole cast of characters popped on over!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a delightful card, Vicky! I love all the sunglasses, esp. on the fish, but the flower soft sand is the most fab!! Looks so real!

Sabrina said...

I just love all the little images in this, Vicky. They remind me of a couple of jigsaws I used to have and love. The surfer dog and the fish are my favourites. And what a brilliant sandy beach you've created for them to hang out beside; a beautiful sunny summer day at the sea, oh my, I wish I were there.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what an amazing scene you created with the digital images.....wowza