Monday, June 16, 2014

CAS277 TLC486, Die Cut Stenciling

Today's CAS challenge is to case a card by Hostess HSkelly...Harriet has an awesome gallery, always comments and is just one of the nicest people on SCS!!! Congrats, Harriet...you are an inspiration to all!

I chose this beauty to case. I changed size, layout and sentiment to change. I had recently cut out feathers and that negative was still on my desk...bingo!

The TLC challenge is to do die cut stenciling...as I said, this negative was right there!

Hope ya'll have a great Monday. It's my sister's birthday, so after some cleaning, I'm taking her out to eat!


1 comment:

renee said...

devine intervention?? i think you were meant to use this stencil..great card.. your sis's birthday and surgery, same day?? interesting..my sister's birthday is tomorrow...hummm they are the same sign..:)