Saturday, May 3, 2014

IC439, Thanks

Today's inspiration comes from The World Market. Wow, if you can't find inspiration there, you can't find inspiration. This is a site I definitely will be visiting in the future. Thanks for the introduction, Irene! Great choice!

I chose this beautiful print for my inspiration. By the way, the next time you see one of Kittie's cards, you must give her lots of credit...she has inspired me so often that I've spent a fortune on dies...this little flowers are my latest purchase thanks to her! Lots of gluing here. I must say, this was a card that took time although it looks so easy...well, it was easy...just time consuming!

Anyway, will be cutting grass today I hope. Ya'll have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

renee said...

one of my favorite of your cards...great balance..the colors are perfect..eye movement through the card is very good..i also have been a big fan of Kitties....
ya did good kiddo.