Thursday, May 22, 2014

CCEE1421, Acetate

Frances continues on as hostess this month.  Today, she challenges us to make clear creations...using acetate.  This was one of my hardest challenges....I have never been good with acetate.  However, I did mange to use the "Acetate or Transparent Box" tutorial on splitcoaststampers.  This little box is filled with candy (what else?).

Won't you join us in this challenge and show us your acetate?  Please add CCEE1421 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog.

Have a fun-filled, sunny day!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

looks like you rocked this challenge Vicky, sorry it was tough one for you

Ironlady said...

love this idea of the acetate gift box.- Maryann

Liz Williams said...

What a perfect little gift item! Love the red ladybug.

Lynn McAuley said...

How adorable is that, Vicky!! What a delightful little treat box!!

I, too, am acetate challenged! I love seeing all the creative ways people have used it today!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is fabulous, my friend!! I took an easier way out. Good for you, trying something fun.....and candy filled. What could be better!!!

Sabrina said...

Those little boxes are so much fun to make! I'm glad that's what you went with for today's challenge. I think I've made two - and still have them both because typically I don't use a lot of 3D projects. I bet your granddaughter would love this - if it's going to her.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I forgot all about these sweet treat packages....you aced the acrylic challenge for sure.....fab work, Vicky