Monday, May 12, 2014

CAS272, Color Challenge and TLC481, Not My Style


Today's CAS challenge is a color challenge.  I chose orange, yellow and green.  I used a powerpoppy digital of tulips and colored it with Copics,

A little paper piercing and some sequins and this CAS is done.  I was not a CAS card maker, but with postage going sky high, am learning to make and like them more and more!

Then, the TLC challenge was to make a card that was "not my style"....boy, did I ace this one.
I chose Mixed Media and used Snow-Tex on my corner die, sprayed it with Heidi Swaps sprays, and used silver embossing powder on my die cuts.  The Mixed Media challenge I chose was to include something that flys, so my butterflies met that part of the challenge and we were to use two mediums...check, check and check.



I can only say I gave it a shot!

Have a wonderful day.



1 comment:

renee said...

look at you go girl! CAS are probably my favorite cards and you did a beautiful one Vicky! great elements in your mixed medium Vicky.