Thursday, April 3, 2014

CCE1414, Use 3 different stamps/digital images





Kathy Bradley takes over as April's hostess.

For her first challenge, Kathy asks that we create a card using 3 different stamps or digital images.  All three of mine are Sassy Cheryl digitals colored with Copics.  The sentiment (which does not count) is also a Sassy Cheryl digital

Won't you join us this week and show us your cards on the CCEE Blog.   Use the key word CCEED1414 on splitcoaststampers please.

Have a fun, creative day!

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute card

Sabrina said...

Oh, doesn't she look sweet - I'm sure I can see some sparkle in her skirt too. The expression on the cat's face is a hoot! And I see your trademark doodling round the border too!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You may think this is strange (but I am!), but what really got me was the green socks!! What a cute card!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just adorable, I love all three images.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet little scene you have created with your images...cute one, Vicky