Thursday, March 27, 2014

CCEE1413, Follow the Recipe





For Joanne's (jojot) last challenge in March, she gave us a recipe to follow:

Flowers, Pearls, Heat Embossing Dry Embossing and a Person Image. 

My person is Beethoven, Pearls on Flowers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and I used brown Embossing powder and heat embossed it.  Check, Check, Check, Check and Check!

Have a couple pianists in the family and this will probably go to one of them.

Won't you join us this week?  Follow the recipe and have fun with it.  Please add CCEE1413 to the keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the ccee blog so we can see what  you came up with.

Have a fun, crafty day!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Any pianist would love this - I know I would, although my piano is dark wood. But I can just see it sitting on a lighter wood piano matching the colours you've used. Love the flowers with pearly centres added to the image.
I just saw the post below too - how tragic for your nephew.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful musical card!! I love the embossed bg and image, and your combination of flowers is just beautiful!! fabulous, gf!

StampOwl said...

Awesome music card, love the flowers you added to this

Joanne (jojot) said...

How very cool that you could use the given recipe and still be able to make this wonderful musically inspired card....fantabulous, my friend

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, you certainly aced this recipe challenge. You thought of it all. Love the colors and that Madera corner with the added flowers.