Thursday, March 13, 2014

CCEE1411, Snacks

Today is Popcorn Lover's Day.  Tomorrow is Potato Chip Day.  Joanne (jojot) challenges us to make a card with some kind of a snack connection.  My popcorn is a free digital from scraphappypapercrafts.com.  The Cokes and Lay's Potato Chips are clip art from the net.  These are some of my most favorite snacks....so I tend not to buy them 'cause I can't control myself!

My movie popcorn is a digital from scraphappypapercrafts.  The Lays and Cokes are clip art from the net.

Inside says:  "Family is like popcorn, you always have a few un-popped kernels!"

Won't you join us in this fun challenge?  Please add CCEE1411 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

You certainly found a few snacks there LOL ... fun card and love that sentiment.

Lois said...

I didn't know about National Popcorn Day -- how fun! And your card is chock full of fun!!! I like how your popcorn has texture.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Your sayings for this card are wonderful!! Since I am a MAJOR snacker, all of the images on your fun card work for me!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, so cute. I love that sentiment.

Sabrina said...

Both your sentiments made me laugh - inside and out. Ain't that so true that there are always some unpopped kernels.
That pack of chips (crisps to me!) is so dimensional it looks as if you'd stuck a real mini-pack on, and the popcorn looks good enough to eat.

Joanne (jojot) said...

your sentiments were poppin' fresh and fun.....and that digi image was perfect for the challenge.....a deelish delight