Monday, February 17, 2014

TLC469, CAS260, Thanks a Bunch

The TLC challenge - Created for today's TLC469 - Doodling Made Easy
Trace around a die cut before running through your die cutting machine then place pattern paper behind.
Oops, I free handed my doodling.

The CAS challenge is to make a border using at least two images or sentiments. I used 3...sentiment from Hero Arts, Stampin' Up's Itty Bitty and Bugs and slugs.

My card base was a Michael's six pack (for a buck) and was embossed when I bought it.

I fear I went a little over-board on the CAS, but I was inspired by the border and it just went from there. The Challenge Police will find me outside shoveling......AGAIN!!!

Thanks for looking...have a good day!

1 comment:

renee said...

you aced this challenge! great job. when is spring?