Friday, February 21, 2014

QFTD204, ohypaper! and F4A209, Hexagons

Today's Queen is ohmypaper! Angie has an awesome gallery, participates in challenges and comments!

I chose this beauty to case.

Added a sun, used a digital (which I downloaded twice and flipped once) and used chalks for my background. Love how this turned out. Thanks for the inspiration, Angie.

Enjoy your reign...thanks for sharing your awesome cards!



So...today's challenge is hexagons. Have had them for a bit, but never used them....wanted to try something different...so....

I stamped my Dover Digital, colored it and then used the two smallest hexagons to cut out various portions which I then popped up...kinda like a 3D puzzle. Do I like it? So-so...what do you think?

1 comment:

renee said...

wow vicky..well done !