Thursday, February 27, 2014

CCEE1409, Birthday_vg


Today marks the 9th anniversary of the Ways to Use challenge! Can you believe it?!?!?!?! To celebrate, we are throwing a party, of course!
The challenge: "challenging you to remember this anniversary by using something from a calendar - numbers, months, a date, a grid, an actual calendar... if you can find it on a calendar, it's fair game!"

I used paper from Crate Paper and made a 7th birthday card for Laynee (July). Used my Cricut to cut out the 7.


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You're working even farther ahead than I did with my June card!! This is super, Vicky, and I can bet Laynee will just love it with that bling. The flowery party hat is especially cute.

renee said...

you ace'd this challenge Vicky...love how you step up and do so many challenges..you rock girlie!!! and as hard as it is to believe Laynee will be 7 this year.(.wow where did the years go? ) she is gonna love it!!