Thursday, February 13, 2014

CCEE1407, Punches

Well, second week in February already!  Vicky here with another CCEE challenge!

Now, I am going to challenge you to do some punch art. I don't mean punching out dies, but use your punches to create something...a dog, an elephant...whatever. You can check out the gallery for punch art on splitcoaststampers for some ideas, or you can be entirely creative on your own. Let's see what you come up with!

Now, here's some great samples from our team!

If posting on splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword CCEE1407 and link back to the CCEE blog so we can see your work! Thanks...and have fun!

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

cute little monkey Vicky, what fun!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute monkey, and wonderful sentiment to go with it!! Love the RED bg and flourish leaves, bananas (of course!) and the beads!! Fun challenge again, my friend!

Lois said...

I'm not a big fan of the sock monkey, but yours is adorable. Great challenge, Vicky!

Sabrina said...

What a fun card, Vicky - the sentiment is hilarious. I love the scallop punch for the monkey paws. I nearly made a monkey but it was something I'd done before a couple of times (different to yours, though), but I thought I should rise to the challenge and try something new to me. I love the way you used the flourish as a vine.

renee said...

great job Vicky.