Thursday, February 6, 2014

CCEE1406, Paper Mosiac

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to the February CCEE challenges.  This month, I, Vicky Gould, will be  your challenge hostess. 

For my first challenge, let's see some paper mosaic.  You can find a tutorial on splitcoaststampers here.

I can't wait to see what our talented team and you come up with.  I did one Gingo in the paper mosaic and just stamped the other on designer paper.  The background was created with a Memory Box stencil.  Now, these new stencils are gonna be fun....I think!  I hope you can see the one butterfly in the top left hand corner....my first attempt and not so perfect...what is it?  oh, yea, practice makes perfect!!!

Please join us in this challenge.  If you post on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1406 to your keywords and be sure to link back to the CCEE stamper blog so we can see what you came up with.

Have a fun, creative day!

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love your background and paper mosaic leaf

Lois said...

Very pretty in shades of green, Vicky. This was a fun challenge!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

That gingko leaf is fabulous done is mosaic! thanks for a fun challenge, and one I haven't done in ages!!!

Sabrina said...

Vicky, this is fascinating and intriguing to look at. The soft misty effect is wonderful. The stencilled background is beautiful, and I love the soft textured effect at the bottom.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I love the effect of one gingko leaf being the mosaic and the other nice....great contrast