Thursday, February 27, 2014

CC1409, Chocolate for my Birthday

Hi, Vicky here with my last challenge for February!

Today, is my 70th birthday....yep, I'm older than dirt!!!  One of my favorite things (as evidenced by my waist) is chocolate.  Let's see some chocolate on your cards...you can use chocolate images, cocoa, chocolate chip card stock....anything representing chocolate...the more chocolate; the better!

If posting on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1409 to your keywords.  Then, please link back to Inlinkz on the CCEE Stampers blog.  We'd love to see what you come up with!

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Happy Birthday Vicky, hope you have a wonderful day!! Love the cupcake holder you created on your card

Lois said...

Happy Birthday, Vicky! Your card looks good enough to eat.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Happy Happy Birthday, sweet friend! I love your chocolate card, especially the heart candy box for the center of the flourish!! wonderful cupcake in the holder!! I hope your day is filled with sweet surprises!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A lovely card, I love the flourish and the yummy cupcake. Have a wonderful birthday. Hugs.

Sabrina said...

Wow, Vicky, you have some gorgeous chocolatey sweetness on this card for sure. It has a great romantic feel to it too! My favourite bit is the sort of pleated bit under the cupcake - like a wrapper. I'm glad you've been having such a great week - enjoy it as long as you can.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Vicky...this is a chocolate delight....really do hope your b'day was fabulous...just like the fabulous lady and friend you are to all of us....hugs....and, yes, there is more b'day to come.......