Thursday, January 2, 2014

WT460, That Awesome Feeling



Today's challenge is to start something that we've been meaning to get to. Well, let me tell ya, I qualify for this one! My DIL got me an Ancestry leather scrapbook about 6 or 7 years ago. Now, I must admit, I did use the 3 month free Ancestry.com that came with it...and then signed up for another year. I have done untold hours of research and gone back to the 1600's on my mom's side...just back to the 1800's on my dad's side.

Now, if that isn't procrastination, I don't know what is! But, I have a reason...I hate scrap-booking!

These pages represent where my memories of my family begin (I have so many more generations with photos...hope I live long enough!)....but, I'm going to work forward from my great-grandparents and see if I can finally do it.

That's my long story and I'm sticking with it....and, I must admit it's not an awesome feeling, but it's a good feeling to finally begin!

Hope you're having a wonderful day...btw, this took me about 2 hours...that's how bad I am at this!

1 comment:

renee said...

2 hours well spent M'dear...great job..