Monday, January 6, 2014

TLC463, Circle Flowers, CAS254, Snow

Today's new technique is to make circle flowers.  This is my fourth and still not right, but it is what it is.


Today's CAS challenge is snow.

My wonderful neighbor shovels my sidewalk 90% of the time...mine, two other widows, his and sometimes another lady whose husband is disabled. Wadda guy. I have decided to buy him a gift card. In the summer, he gardens and shares his abundance of fresh veggies. He has given me strawberry plants which are thriving and giving me quarts of berries...what can I say...he's wonderful and has a wonderful wife! This will be his card!

1 comment:

renee said...

i like your circle flower Vicky..your folder with the cut outs and the yellow pops of color is very effective.
your neighbor card so cute..i am so grateful you have such good neighbors..