Thursday, January 23, 2014

CCEE1404, Bright Flowers

Well, Sabrina carries on as hostess for this month.  She says to bring some color to January with some bright flowers.

I had made this card for a very dear friend just to let her know I love her and was thinking of her.  The flowers are a digital from Digital2forTuesdays.  They are colored with Copics. 

I used Spellbinders for my bow and background and the florish is Cheery Lynn (I believe). 

Won't you join us?  Please add CCEE1404 to your keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog.

Come on, bring some brightness to your January and make us some boquets!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a sweet posy of flowers, Vicky. It looks great against the linen-look background, and what a perfect sentiment too. Say it with flowers!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the coloring of bouquet of flowers, Vicky. The bow with the pearl on the flourish is such a pretty addition. Your friend will adore this!

Lois said...

So pretty, Vicky! Your friend will love your card. I like the paper bow at the top and the way you "attached" it to the flourish with a pearl.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is such a lovely floral card, Vicky....great detail work and design