Thursday, January 2, 2014

CCEE1401, Teddy Bear Picnic

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope 2014 is a happy, prosperous, creative year for  you!

Sabrina is this month's hostess.  She wanted a party with a twist to celebrate the New Year so we were to bring our Teddy Bears along!  Also include something old and something new.  I've had this designer paper for so long that I can't even remember when, where or who manufactured it.  I used two newer Spellbinders and my new paper bow die (well, I'm posting this in November 2013 and it's new right now...but, I like to be ahead of the game, so go along with me!)

Come on and join us.  Add CCEE1401 to splitcoaststampers keywords and link back to the CCEE Blog here so we can see your creations!

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a cutie

Lois said...

Nice layout for that cute teddy bear!

Sabrina said...

Isn't that just the cutest bear!! She's a darling, Vicky, she looks as if she's ready for a ballet class in that little dress, and I love her bunny. The bow is a perfect accent.
Wishing you a happy New Year.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Your paper bow is excellent with the dies and that sweet image. I wonder what that cutie is thinking!!!