Friday, December 13, 2013

F4A199, Inspiration from Christmas Songs - QFTD194, just crazy

Today's Free for All is to make a card using a Christmas song as your inspiration.

I just got this joy die and "Joy to the World" popped into my head with a chance to give it a try.  The little tree also came along with "joy", plus a holly sprig and the little Christmas tree.  I'm loving my dies this year!

"Most Wonderful Time of the Year" prompted this card!

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

What fun!!!  So, now I have some extra cards "just in case"!!!!

 The QFTD is justcrazy....er, Vicki!

I chose this beautiful card to case. I forgot the bow...dang, I hate when that happens...well, easier to mail!

Vicki has a fabulous gallery, plays in the challenges and is kind with her comments. Enjoy your time, Vicki...well deserved!

1 comment:

renee said...

my goodness, your on a roll girl..so much wonderfulness !..thanks for sharing and sending me inspiration..