Thursday, December 12, 2013

CCEE1350, Christmas Trees

Oh, that Frances!  Again with the Christmas poems/songs!  This time, she's singing:

Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree,
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow,
Through summer sun and winter snow,
Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree
How lovely are your branches.

(the words I learned were a little different, but she's the boss!)

She says to use the lyrics...use a Christmas tree, pine branches, a tree in a summer or winter scene   Just have fun.

Please check out the other fantastic cards the DT made.  You can find them here.
Please add CCEE1350 to your key words on SCS.  Thanks and have fun!

And since this is our last challenge for 2013, let me say:  Have a very Merry Christmas and an even happier New Year!!!


10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Just think yourself lucky you can't hear me singing hahaha! Love the deers in front of your tree

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful tree this is!! I love the story you added above!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a pretty tree and I love the added stickles for the tinsel. The tree looks great on the blue paper for the sky.

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina said...

Sabrina said...
This is beautiful, Vicky- I love the swirly background and the lovely decorated tree but what caught my eye first was the lovely script deer. I really enjoyed reading your write-up about the tree-related books in the post above, too.
(Sorry, had to delete my last comment, made a mistake in it. Oops...)

Lois said...

I like your textured tree, Vicky -- and the deer cut from the newsprint paper.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Beautiful card - and I love, love the deer!

kReN said...

Beautiful card. I love the die cuts. I went looking and it is so hard to believe that I don't have a fir tree or Christmas tree in my stash. How could that have happened? I love yours and would love to know more about it if you have the time.

kren dot kurts at gmail dot com

Thanks!

kReN said...

Oops! Just read "unknown digital tree". Which deer are those? TFS.

Joanne (jojot) said...

every last detail makes this scene a winner....love the tree, the deer, and the dazzle