Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CC455 and Christmas Cards



Well, I must admit when I saw today's color challenge:
WILD WASABI...DAFFODIL DELIGHT...GOLD, I figured I should just keep on making Christmas cards. Then, I looked up and saw this paper...I keep a pile of 6"x6" in a stack on my work desk and it was saying, "Here I am...use me!"

I did dessert 'cause I had to cut the gold backgrounds for my ornaments. The "25" is part of a Tim Holtz die cut. So, this is pretty much stuff I had laying around on my desk and the challenge turned out to be a wonderful task for me. Thanks, Karen, for pushing the limits!

Here's some more Christmas Cards I made this morning:

I got a pack of 6 cards (card base) with envelopes at Michaels. I thought I could use the card as a mat on another card, but they also look good embellished. I also buy the plain ones and can use the white for a mat...gives me 2 mats and one envelope to use for a buck!

Have a good one....I'm off to get cards ready to mail!

1 comment:

renee said...

great tips for card bases Vicky..thanks ..
don't you just love it when you can use stuff up that is left overs sitting on your work space..always makes me happy!