Thursday, November 14, 2013

WT453, Wreaths

Today's challenge is to make a card with a wreath. My first thought was to use the Cuttlebug Wreath EF, but then, I thought, well, that's not much of a challenge. So, I cut the Cuttlebug wreath out for a pattern. Started using my dies and this is what I came up with. Put some glitter glue on the holly for "berries" and half rhinestones in the center of the poinsettias. I'm loving that little paper bow!

I don't know how Kittie does it day after day....this took me about an hour and a half...but, well worth it!  (and Kittie works full time too!...She's the champ!)



 This was my first thought for the wreath card, but then decided to try something more...which is the first card I posted. I still thought this was a good idea.

I embossed the paper, then swiped my ink across the wreath, added the paper bow and sentiment and I'm done.
Another Christmas card hits the pile! Have a good one.

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...you had fun with the wreath challenge...fabbo, gf

renee said...

great job vicky...