Monday, November 18, 2013

TLC456, Wreaths, CAS456 Music - Musical Wreath






Today's TLC is to make a wreath. The CAS is to have a musical inspiration. Kittie747 has inspired me to spend way too much money on die cuts....this is a case of a card she made the other day except I used a window and added a label for the sentiment...however, all credit goes to the "Die Queen"....and yes, the mailman should be bringing me yet another die today!!! Thanks a lot, Ms. Kittie!!! LOL. I used a window instead of a door (which is on my list for next month...right after groceries!!!)

For the Cas challenge, I took Washi tape and covered a piece of card stock and then cut out my label die.

1 comment:

renee said...

well done Vicky!!! kitty is one of my favorites for die inspiration also, you did her proud!