Friday, November 8, 2013

QFTD189, Dara, F4A194, Foiled Again

Today's QFTD is Dara. I chose this card to case. I changed images, themes, made my "bows" from cardstock and swiped my Darcie folder with shiny pearlescent ink. Doesn't show up very well in the photo, but the snowflakes really are shiny!

With the HYCCT cards mailed and the Thanksgiving cards ready to do, I can now turn my attention to my Christmas cards...yowie!  Just a tad behind on those.  Why do I always wait until November to start them!!!


Today's F4A is to make a shiny card...use some foil. My ornaments are backed with foil; hence the bad photo!

Another Christmas card bites the dust. This year, I am vowing to put sentiments inside when I make the cards...specially Christmas and Thanksgiving cards! So far; so good!

Have a great Friday!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

renee said...

delightful!!!! your way ahead of me..i better get crackin"..thanks for the inspiration M'dear..

Shirley said...

How clever with the foil!! Your images are beautiful and very clever paper piecing on the ornaments too! A really pretty card!