Saturday, November 23, 2013

IC416, Beautiful Fountain Pens



Today's inspiration is to come from a Pinterest site called Beautiful Fountain Pens...and yes, they are gorgeous! An art from days of yore! So, I used a set from days of yore!

Once I wanted to put a bunch of old sets on ebay and my DH said no....keep them....guess he was right (again!)

The pens both on the outside and inside are colored with a gold gel pen although they are showing up yellow. The Cuttlebug folder is the script one. The inside pen is from the site as is the front chalkboard.

On the inside, I typed the Emerson quote from the old SU set:

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year."  May this day and all  your tomorrows be the best!

1 comment:

renee said...

well done Vicky..I love to write with fountain pens, so glad you took Bill's wise advice...very classy elegant card..