Saturday, November 9, 2013

IC414, Pinterest Board Inspiration


This weeks site Christmas Ideas by Laurel Seabrook (a Pinterest Board) was selected by our Guest Hostess whippet girl (aka Lee Ann Barrett). Lee Ann has a delightful gallery so I would encourage you to check it out if you have time.

Wow, I could spend all day there! I chose this picture for my inspiration. I didn't have a tree die cut that would fit, so I used a chipboard pre-cut gift box. I really like how this turned out and hope you will too.

3 comments:

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

Very pretty, Vicki. The gift box was a great idea.

Shirley said...

Love way you did the background and the sentiment on top. That present is the perfect embellishment! A really pretty card!!!

renee said...

might clever Vicky..love the back ground..