Saturday, November 16, 2013

jojot's birthday, QFTD190, susie nelson and IC414, Nunu's House


Today is Joanne's birthday!!!  Happy Birthday, Joanne (jojot) hope this day brings you every good thing life has to offer!  I know you liked your card 'cause you told me so!!!!  Big ol' hug to you, my friend!





 Today's queen is susie nelson. A new gallery for me. But, oh, such great cards. I chose this tri fold card to case. This card is for my mother-in-law. She's now 92 and I've loved her oh, so many years. She's more than a mil, she's a very dear friend!

Paper from Prisma stack pack.

Susie, you should join us in the daily challenges so we can see more of your awesome work! Please join in.



Today's inspiration is to come from a website called Nunu's House...a site with loads of miniatures. I must admit I had some trouble navigating this site and at one point something I did took me to the blog where I found the inserted photo. If you look closely, there are miniature Christmas items. Since I had this dollar stamp and it was small, that's what I went with. Sorry, the language barrier threw me.

I'm still working on Christmas cards, so that's the direction I took.

2 comments:

renee said...

you have been a mighty busy creative lady!! great cards Vicky!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. I wish I could rewrite Santa's definition of good so I did not get coal every year. :)