Friday, November 29, 2013

F4A197, Let it Snow and QFTD Ruby-heartedmom


The challenge is to Let it Snow.

This card is for my dog groomer....from my dog who is going to see her today. I'm sure she'll like it. Hope you do too.

 Beverly, a/k/a Ruby-hearted mom is today's QFTD. Bev has been around for awhile now and has a gallery chock full of goodies. Always kind with her comments and a challenge player. Enjoy your reign, Queen Bev...it is well-deserved!

I chose this card to case. I made mine a square card and used a piece of designer paper for my background...lots of usable scraps here!

Have a wonderful Christmas, Bev!
    

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fun cards this morning, my friend!! Hope your Thanksgiving was fun and filling!! LOL!

renee said...

delightful Vicky..i especially love the little girl..the very soft teals..i can almost feel the excitement and the snow..the die cut snow flakes are a great added interest element.
the trees are graphic and interesting.

Ann English said...

So many beautiful cards---I could spend a lot of time here commenting! Love all the details and your rich coloring!
I'm so glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!