Thursday, November 28, 2013

CCEE1348, Sketch Challenge

For her last challenge this month, Cindy issued a sketch challenge.  A sketch I really liked...thanks, Cindy for all the great challenges this month!

My image is a dollar stamp and I used Copics to color it.  My designer paper is Studio Calico.  I used my Cricuit for the bottom banners and Spellbinders for the main image.

Please join us this week with this sketch challenge.  Add your card to the link on the CCEE Stampers Blog.  If posting on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1348 to your keywords.

Have a gread day!  Enjoy the ride!

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute and that paper is perfect.

Sabrina said...

A downhill ride in some lovely countryside - yep, I could definitely enjoy that. I grew up in a village by the sea where getting almost anywhere meant a steep uphill cycle first!! Super paper - it would be great for a guy card.

Lois said...

That's a great $1 stamp, Vicky, and the DP is perfect. I like how you added the grass to your hill -- gives it a nice texture. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky
That DP is so perfect for your very cute stamp - very pretty card! Happy Thanksgiving!

StampOwl said...

definitely perfect DP for that imagine. Fabulous card :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Nice job on the sketch with the bike and the perfect paper as a bg!!! Hugs.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very sweet image.....great use of the sketch....fab dp....rockin' as always, Vicky