Thursday, November 21, 2013

CCEE1347, Embossing and Glitter

Cindy issued the challenge to make a card with embossing (dry or wet) and glitter.  What better than falling Fall leaves with glitter!!!  The dry embossing is on the background Spellbinder...it's pumpkins and vines, but not showing up so well.  I love Fall and Fall colors...hate what follows, but gotta take the bad with the good sometimes.

Won't you join us?  Please link back to the CCEE Stampers Blog and add CCEE1347 to your keywords on splitcoaststampers.

Have a great day/week/life!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

I can see the embossing. Great fall card

Lois said...

Pretty leaves -- and sparkly, too! Very cool fall card!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, I love the paper. I like the falling leaves with the glitter.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How pretty for Fall (and I hate what comes next too!). The embossing on that bg is wonderful, and the sparkle is as well!!!

Sabrina said...

Glittered paper - what a great, clean un-messy idea, Vicky. And I only just came across a couple of pads I got cheap to use for envelopes when I need to make them for larger cards. Too late now...
Your leafy stamp is just lovely, and the butterfly goes so well with the glittered paper.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...love the embossing and glitz with the warmth of the fall leaves...fabbo