Monday, November 25, 2013

CAS248, Snowmen Trio, TLC457, Bookmarks or Tags


This week’s clean & simple challenge is to make either a holiday shopping or traditional holiday cards. (Fall - December).

Since I'm still working on my Christmas cards, I'm doing that. Both Judy and Dawn used this new Sassy Cheryl digital the other day and I had to rush right over and purchase it....Aren't they a cute group!

Thanks, Jen, for a timely challenge!

 Sabrina challenges us to make a bookmark or tag. Well, since I got my GD-in-law's name and she wants a couple books for Christmas, this challenge was perfect for me!

I used a Sassy Cheryl Snowman and added a star, some Flower Soft and glitter/glaze. My star is one of the smaller star Spellbinders.

Have a great week....turkey's on it's way!

5 comments:

Nela said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl´s Challenge!
xx Nela

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love them both! Simply stunning.
Thanks for playing along in the WINTER/COLD weather challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

renee said...

really cute snow men!! you did them up proud! great job Vicky.

Linda Compton said...

Unique idea to make the single snow person as a tag. I love when stamps are versatile. Turned out really cute too. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryls. Hope to see you back often.

Pat said...

Ooooh...this is my all time favorite Sassy Cheryl snowperson! Fabulous coloring! And what a fun tag!! So glad you've joined us at Sassy Cheryl's for this fortnight's fun challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank