Thursday, October 24, 2013

WT450, Candy and HYCCT1322, Flowers

What a fun challenge...candy....for any holiday! I am so far behind on Christmas cards, that I chose Christmas. I'm also trying to keep them to CAS cards for the postage!

 This challenge is to use flowers. I used my Sassy Cheryl's "A Flower for You".

Are you playing along with the HYCCT challenges? I joined late and I'm almost caught up! Come on...make those cards and send them to:

The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030

Hope you have a fun filled day!

2 comments:

renee said...

such a darling image, and your colored her perfectly..love your frames and layout...

Joanne (jojot) said...

you have been busy.....fab work as always