Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HYCCT1308, Cover Up, HYCCT1328, I can see clearly, HYCCT1329, Subway Art

The challenge is to cover up something that can be seen when the top layer is moved. I used a brad to be able to tilt my image to read the message inside.



The challenge called "I Clearly Care" and it is to create a card that shows you "clearly care" -- stamping on acetate, plastic, shaker cards, with glaze, etc. - with shades of pink somewhere , of course!

I used acrylic over my image (see the flash!). I just now read the shades of pink, so let me fudge this and say that I am a minimalist and the pink is the color of her cheeks and face...oh, and that big brad is pink...please challenge police, let me alone. It took me from mid-October to today to catch up on all the challenges. I'm brain-dead!

The challenge is subway art. I used the one posted by the hostess. Found this poster on the net and put the subway art on top...a very, very CAS card with a very, very important message!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I like all 3. The first is adorable, the second is so winter lovely, with the fur trim, etc. and you are so right about the third one too!!