Monday, October 28, 2013

CAS244, HYCCT1301A, HYCCT1303, HYCCT1395

Today's CAS challenge is to distress and/or tear your card. I distressed the edges.

The HYCCT challenge (the very first) was to Pop Up the Inside...so that something "popped" from the inside. I cut the Spellbinder and then added rhinestones for the buds. I started the HYCCT challenges mid-October and I now have four more challenges to catch up.

 The challenge is to choose an inspiration from listed photos. I chose one called A Pink Goodnight. I love the message this sentiment conveys.

The challenge...pink cameo. I printed out a pink background and then took Prisma pencils and smeared it...some gamsol brought that to life. Then on the main image, I used chalks to make my cameo.
I do not remember the name of the author of the digital..if you know please let me know so I can give credit.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Vicki, this is just so lovely! I like the cutout frame and the buds too! That butterfly and the sentiment are the perfect finishing touch!!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
renee said...

beautiful job Vicky, for such a great cause..