Thursday, July 4, 2013

CCEE1327, Let's go to the Beach

Sabrina takes over as hostess for July!   She says she grew up by the seaside and spent most of her time there (I'm envious!) and she wants beach scenes and you can bring along your picnic if you want!

I printed this free digital from TLC and did a center step card.  Added some background paper from the internet and some stickers and I was done.  Fun, fun, fun in the sun!!!

Won't you join us in this week's challenge?  Please link your card back to the CCEE Stampers Blog found here....and add CCEE1327 to keywords on Split Coast.

Have a fun summer and HAPPY 4TH!!!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous beach themed card Vicky

Lois said...

fun in the sun, indeed! Very cute center step card, Vicky. Happy 4th of July, my friend!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Things are always better at the beach! I love your panel and those cool additions!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
What a wonderful scene and image! The beach is always such a good time!

Sabrina said...

I wouldn't be envious of growing up by an Irish beach, LOL - not too warm, even in the summer!!
The centre step was an inspired choice for your beach scene, Vicky, especially for showing off the lovely palm tree and shells. I love the seagull, too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

there you go with all those fancy folds.....what a fabulous beach card.....makes me yearn for the shore