Friday, June 21, 2013

QFTD170, Lori a/k/a saintsrule, F4A170, Quick and Easy

Today's Queen is Lori, a/k/a saintsrule. A new, awesome gallery for me. So many beautiful cards. Congrats, Lori...your gallery is wonderful....enjoy your time as Queen!

I chose this beautiful card to case.

Unfortunately, a dear friend (who I call "my next husband" with his wife's permission) lost his son. Bud is in his 80's and his son was 55 when he passed. No matter the age, I can't imagine losing a child. This is a difficult time for Bud and I hope this card will bring him some measure of comfort.


Today's F4A challenge is to make a quick one...a summery one....what's more summer than the 4th of July??

My image is a free digital from Digital Delights and is colored with Copics. The embossing folder is by Darcie and the sentiments are clear dollar stamps. Yep, that was quick....specially since I already had the mouse colored

1 comment:

renee said...

oh Vicky, i am so sorry to hear about Bud's son...i know this beautiful card will show how much you care and love them.