Thursday, June 27, 2013

CCEE1326, Dryer Sheet Flower

Brenda sends out her last challenge this month and she says to make a dryer sheet flower.  A tutorial can be found here.

First, I don't use dryer sheets, so I had to go to my niece's to get some.  Second, I don't have spray ink, so I used gold webbing, then glued purple glitter to the sheets.  It's messy, but it is fun.  Thanks a lot, Brenda!

Won't you join us?  Please link back to the CCEE Blog here and add CCEE1326 to your key words on SCS.  Have fun!

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Good job, Vicky. Where there's a will, there's a way and you got that pretty flower made. I've never used gold webbing but it sounds very interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Lois said...

You and I both had to improvise with this challenge -- and we both wound up using purple. GMTA!!! Your card turned out really pretty.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful purples! Messy, yes...but love all that fun glitter!

Sabrina said...

I've no idea what gold webbing is, but it certainly looks great with your glitter, Vicky. I'm interested to see how many of us didn't have dryer sheets! I like your layout with the big circle sentiment panel as a perfect echo of your beautiful flower.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
So very pretty and sparkly - love that glitter! I don't use dryer sheets either!

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done, Vicky. This was a great challenge.

Evette K. said...

Just joined your site and was so pleased to find another stamper who likes cards that do not require tons of embellishments! Really pretty card.