Thursday, June 20, 2013

CCEE1325, CAS Masculine Card

Brenda, a/k/a Benji continues on as this month's hostess.  Brenda says to creae a CAS masculine card.  I just received this amazing ODBD "The Sea" stamp and thought it would be perfect.

I stamped my image directly to my card front and colored it with chalks and Copics.  Added the bird sticker and the Stampendous sentiment and I was done.  The worst part was trying to get a good photo...sorry, this is the best I could do!

Won't  you join us this week?  Please link back to the CCEE Blog found here and if posting on Split Coast Stampers, please add CCEE1325.

Have a fun, creative day!

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Vicky, what a beautiful stamp you've received. Great job coloring it, too.
I'm really having some computer problems this morning so hope you get this comment. Have a great day!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

That image really is gorgeous...have thought about a purchase of that myself. How beautiful that card is, Vicky!!

Lois said...

You colored that great sea image wonderfully, Vicky! I like the little spots of color in the water reflecting the sunset sky. Beautifully done, my friend.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Beautiful and elegant card and your coloring of the pretty scene is wonderful!

Sabrina said...

I love your sky, Vicky! I know I commented over at SCS, but why not say it again since I love beach scenes so much :D.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just gorgeous, Vicky. I love this stamp set and you have done a fab job coloring it. I have this stamp, but have only gotten the time to use it once, I think.