Thursday, June 6, 2013

CCEE1323, Direct to Paper

Brenda is this month's hostess.  For her first challenge, she wants a Direct to Paper card.  The technique tutorial on SCS is located here.  A very simple, yet effective technique.  My colors are really darker, but are not showing up true colors.  I love the simplicity of this technique.  Thanks, Brenda!

Won't you join us in this challenge?  Add your card to the CCEE Stampers Blog found here.  If you're adding to SCS, please add the keywords CCEE1323.

Have a good one!

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love this Vicky

Lois said...

Very nice, Vicky. I like the addition of the cattails in the corner.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful images, Vicky. I love that you used textured paper for this!!

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Vicky. Like Anne, I really like the paper you used giving it the look of a painting. I love this technique because it is so easy and quick and each card turn out with a different look.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Wow, so pretty - the paper that you've used is awesome and the colors are lovely - very pretty card.

Sabrina said...

I just love the look you got by using the DTP on textured card, Vicky. It looks so like a soft watercolour painting.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Vicky...this is fabulous...love your soft touch with the technique....great results....reminds me of a colorful sky with a fog lifting....fabulous

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, Vicky. I really like this and I would never have thought to use this boat image for this technique.
Awesome job.

renee said...

lovely..very calming.

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Wow - wonderful effect on this artsy card! love the scene.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the watercolor look of your DTP technique. Soft and relaxing card. Hugz!