Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MFP In Tents


May Blog Hop! 
Open

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured May 14th
Marsh Birds
Featured May 15th
In Tents
 Featured May 16th
Space Fun
Featured May 17th
Now Showing

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 18,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 17,2013.



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Marsh Silhouettes"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is



"Lilly of the Valley"
                                                      


What a fun set for you campers....or friends of campers!  I had seen a card by Tessaduck on Split Coast Stampers and loved the "shadows".  This is a case of that card.  This card is going to my friends who moved to Myrtle Beach in their 5th Wheel.....I had to give up my 5th wheel and camping when DH passed 5 years ago and I still miss it!!!  In my dreams now!
 
Don't forget to visit the other gals to see their awesome cards!

 

23 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Another cute card. I like the shape highlighted. TFS AJ-

Janine said...

I love the top card with all that detail. The other one is nice too.

loulou said...

Fantastic card. Love the colouring on the first card and the inked edges - great rustic look. Maybe you can hitch a ride with your friends and do a little camping.

wannabcre8tive said...

Great job, Vicky. I especially like the first card with all the wonderful details.

Pam said...

Both cards are terrific. Great details and dp on the first and love the shadows on the second.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Boy, our cards are so similar! Cute, for sure!

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Vicky--2 more great cards! (as always!) I love the background paper you used on the first one! Just perfect! TFS

Lois said...

I actually thought of you when I first saw this set, Vicky! Cool paper on your first card.

kren said...

I love "scenery stamping" and like how all your elements went together. Thanks for sharing!

Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Jane said...

What darling cards!!! I love the paper and all the detail on your first and the shadow stamping is great on the second. Great job on both!!!

Sue D said...

Fabulous camping cards!

MariLynn said...

Awesome cards. I really like the one at the very top with the fun fold and cute dp.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Wow, I love your card/scene - it's wonderful. And, the DP is literally picture perfect for this set. I really like your shadow stamping on the second card - very cool!

Angie said...

Both cards are such fun!!! Love that fun fold on the first one and the perfect DP for a camping card! Tessaduck has so many wonderful cards, doesn't she! Love your shadow work!! Great card!

:( So sorry about your DH and the end of camping too. I guess if my DH passed away I probably wouldn't camp any more either. Kind of sad to think about it.
(((hugs)))

Ravengirl said...

Wonderful cards Vicky! I particularly like the texture of the sentiment panel of your first card!

Pat Garvin said...

Awesome paper.

Michelle N. said...

Super cute, fun cards!

Joyce Casaldi said...

I prefer the Hilton, but cute card!

Jean Bullock said...

I especially enjoy the first card. Cool fold and great stamping and coloring.

renee said...

great cards vicky! camping, something you know alot about! as well as making great cards.

Golda said...

Great examples! Love the fun fold you used.

Cathy Clouston said...

These are great and the first one has the perfect paper!

marg0006 said...

Great Camping themed cards.