Monday, May 13, 2013

MFP 5th and Mini Sets

 
This awesome set is called "Marsh Silhouettes".  I love it ...my card is 4.5 x 4.5.  You can make a quick card with silhouettes and I always love the look of them!  There are ducks and 3 other images, along with 5 sentiments.
 
 This fun mini set has this wonderful Lily of the Valley image and the following sentiments:

On your Wedding Day

May your Love for one another be renewed each and every day.

Pure

Lily of the Valley.

Perfect for anniversaries and/or weddings.

I tried a new tri-fold card.  Took a piece of 6x9 cardstock and scored at 3 1/2 and 7. 

Used some embellishments and a Cuttlebug folder and added the matching border embossing folder and I was done.

Don't forget the blog hop starts tomorrow, so please come back and comment on as many of the design teams cards as you can for a chance to win!

Here's a photo of the card open:
 
I made this card for Thursday's challenge on Split Coast Stampers:
 

6 comments:

Angie said...

Vicky, Love your ducks! What a gorgeous card! Oh! I just noticed how you added the ferns on the bottom! I love that! Beautiful!!! Your Lily cards are gorgeous with the gorgeous dry embossing!

Janine said...

Nice cards - love the ducks following Mum.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty cards, Vicky. I love the scene you made with the Marsh Silhouettes.

Ravengirl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the overlapping silhouettes!

Lagene said...

WOW! Love your cards! Love this set!

Ravengirl said...

Great work Vicky! I love the family of ducks swimming in the "V" shape!