Thursday, May 30, 2013

CCEE1322, Picnic

For Shirley's last challenge this month, she says "Picnic".  I made a double pocket card, got clip art from the internet (yep, every image is from Coloring pages for picnic or ant) and colored with Copics.  Added a Sizzix border EF to the Picnic tab and some ribbon and I was done.

So great to even hear the word "picnic" after this past winter!!!

Won't you come to the picnic with us?  Link your card back to the CCEE Blog and add CCEE1322 to your SCS keywords.  Hey, let's go on a picnic!!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Those ants seem to be busy today lol. Love you card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun double pocket card, Vicky!! I love all your images.....what fun to bring them all to the picnic. The idea of a picnic is great........I agree. winter was awful, and I hope the summer gives us plenty of occasions for eating al fresco!!

Benzi said...

All your picnic goodies are making me hungry. :-) Looks as if the ants are enjoying it, too. Such a fun picnic card you created.

Yes, I'm with you and glad to see the last of winter. I do NOT like cold weather.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Your card is so very cute - the little girls are darling and the ants made me laugh!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are soooo brave with fancy folds.....and your clip art was perfect for this deeelish picnic delight....kudos, Vicky

wannabcre8tive said...

What a fun card. Those little cute girls better watch those ants.